Friday, December 03, 2004

initial post??

Had a somewhat lengthy initial post that I put up yesterday, explaining the eureka moment and raison d'etre for setting up this additional blog. Also outlined some topics I want to hit, and develop some thoughts and material upon: stem cells, biotechnology and bioethics (w.r.t. the latter, threw up the link to the President's Council on Bioethics). Systems biology.

Some additional topics that have occurred to me since: as I alluded to in the previous post, the pharamco-industrial complex. As a specific focus w.r.t. stem cells, CA Prop 71.

Also threw up a link to a MIT Technology Review article about Avastin. which reminded me of an entry I'd already started about this Fortune article. If the help desk at blogger isn't able to find that initial post somewhere, I'll try to reconstruct it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home